Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hot Corner Baseball Card Shop

Well, I'm back. Sorry it took so long. I was in Arizona for Spring Break. While I was there I went to an amazing card shop! While I was there at the card shop, I bought some great singles from these guys. The good thing about these guys were really nice and will surely make a deal with you. You might want to stay away from their wax though because it's kind of expensive. Anyways, if you are out in the Phoenix area in Arizona because these two card shop owners are really nice guys.
Hot Corner Sports Cards and Memorabilia
6750 E. Main St. Suite 112
Mesa, AZ 85205

1 comment:

  1. That is the card shop I go to most since moving to AZ. They are really nice guys, even if they are yankee fans. You should have mentioned you were coming to town I'd have met you there.

    ReplyDelete