Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Haul From The Indians/Cardinals Game!

I'll say this to start out with it was an awesome game! We were literally 2 rows from catching Carlos Beltran home run ball. The guy who caught it didn't have a glove so he caught the with 2 bare hands. Now that has to hurt! Well anyways, here was what I got from the game in terms of autographs.
First off a Matt LaPorta signed baseball. Didn't get to talk to him, but went in and got his autograph on my baseball. Ton of people around me. I was even surprised I could get this one.
Next, Derek Lowe. Great auto, didn't get to talk to him either just went up to him got his autograph and said thanks. Wow, he was signing autographs for almost 15 minutes. Also another surprise was that there were almost nobody trying getting an autograph from him than like 5 other people.
Next, Vinnie Pestano. Wow great guy! Super nice and is also pretty funny. He's one of those that would really be good for a TTM autograph. 


Well, as you can see I had a great time at the game. I even almost got Jonny Damon's autograph, but he only signed like 7 items. Unfortunately, I didn't get any autographs of any Cardinals players. I think I'll have to go to another game where the Cardinals are the opposing team. Well, happy blogging everybody. :)



3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Looks like you got a haul. I can't wait until I catch a few games this summer. I really need to clear my schedule and get to some parks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Based on my knowledge of the layout of Busch, how did you almost catch a home run ball AND get autos? Were the players in the OF for BP or did you go down by the dugouts before/after the game? I've never tried this at a game but if there's a good time/place to be, that's where I'll be next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I did was I got there in time for autos in BP. Then since our seats were in the 3rd row of the outfield right by the grass on the left side of it. Then Carlos Beltran hit his home run right in front of us.

    ReplyDelete