Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

My 2012 Topps Update Rant

                Yes I finally got some update. Thank goodness it has finally come out. This is one of the sets that I am always looking forward to. And for 3 reasons.
         1.ROOKIE CARDS!!!
         2.Almost all the guys in the set sign ttm.
         3.All-Star Game cards.
         4.Gold cards are back.
               Unfortunately, there are some problems with update for me though.
         1.All-Star game cards without the all-star game jersey on. Like these two.
Yeah my scanner is pretty stupid. It will only scan two at a time.
Ugh, now these are better

          2. Rookie Debuts with the rookie cards symbol. They started it just this year, but rookie debuts don't count as an extra rookie card if they have already had there rookie card in an earlier set. Here this is what I'm talking about.
          See these guys have already had regular rookie cards.

                                
            Now you should get what I'm talking about.
I think that is the end of my rant. There wasn't too much about this years update that I didn't like. Those were probably the only two things that bugged me. Otherwise, I really like getting me some update. Well I hope you guys have a great week and happy blogging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment