Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Moving Right Along

     I am almost done with 2012 Topps when I notice. "Holy crap, 2013 Topps is out already!" I'm kind of exciting and agravating when I haven't even finished Series 2 or Update back from 2012. But hey what can I say when I have pretty much not bought any of Series 2 or Update. (By the way I still need a lot more)
       I know I'm really amped about 2013 though. Good card design, nice players, and ok inserts. I've seen better.
       The inserts I'm after though are these.
and these

     But of course Topps can't always be perfect. Take this for an example.


I know it's super teeny weeny, but you do see that Mr.Profar has a rookie card logo in his hand. That bugs me. Wasn't there anywhere else you could have put the logo. Just like the bottom right corner. Any other corner than just that one.

    Ok, I'm offically done with my little rant. I mean what's a good blog post without a good rant.
Well, everybody I hope you enjoy 2013 topps as much as I do, but of course most of us will be sick of it by the time Series 2 or Update comes out. Have a great time blogging everybody! :)

2 comments: