Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

I Met A Blogger Face To Face!

        To start off, this has to be one of the coolest thing I've done since starting my blog. I finally got to see a blogger face to face. No texting, no emailing, no skype. Just face to face talking.


        I was in Alabama for a big soccer tournament (more on that in a different post) when I decided to meet up with my good old friend James or as most you know him, Chunter.

        James and I are very close in age and it was an awesome experience meeting a blogger close to my age. I wish we could have gotten some pictures, but I didn't have a camera and neither did he so unluckily it didn't work out.

        James lives in Alabama and a few weeks ago I emailed him up saying I'd be close to where he lives. He said that it sounded like a great idea and we planned to meet each other after my first soccer match.

        We first planned on meeting at an LCS James goes to, but of course they were closed. So we decided we'd meet for dinner.

        Finally after all the planning we met each other at an Olive Garden and it was delicious. Fettuccine Alfredo sure is yummy for a very famished boy.

        So we talked and talked until we practically had nothing left to say to each other. Let's just say we almost go kicked out of Olive Garden. :)

        James and I finally had to say good bye and part ways. I think he was just as disappointed as I was to leave, but all good things have to come to an end.

          Overall, it was an incredible experience. James and I had a great time learning even more about each other's collection than ever before. If I had another chance to do it. I wouldn't even second guess myself. I hope all of you had the chance to meet a blogger yourself because if you haven't you are definitely missing out on some great times.

         Well, everybody stay happy and have a great time blogging! :)

4 comments:

  1. Chunter and Jaybarkerfan are in Alabama, I'[m in New Orleans, you clearly live close enough....

    We should have a blogger meet-up in a neutral location. Say, New Orleans....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Alabama too. The lower part though, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. North Carolina is too far away, I'm afraid... Glad you got to meet up with James. He's a real cool dude, as you are, too, my friend. Congrats. Glad you were able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad we were able to meet up, and thanks for the cards!

    ReplyDelete