Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Contest Time!

Your patience has finally been paid off. I am holding that proclaimed contest. So let's get right to it.


1. All you have to is post a comment for your first point.

2. Plugging my Group Break on your blog gets you another point. You'll have to post the link so that I can see it for myself.

The winner will be announced will be announced Friday, April 25th.

And the prize will be that you can choose ANY team that is left in the group break.

That's all you have to do. Have fun and thanks for reading.

27 comments:

  1. Thanks, i am in for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in whenever just post what we need to plug and I'm on it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join the group break -- where are the details?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more in the pool!!!!

    oh -- this isn't Arizona?

    Link to contest pimpage:
    http://alltradebait.blogspot.com/2014/04/catch-fantastic-contest-at-fantastic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in. Thanks for the contest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contest? Of course I'm in for a contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Here is my post about the break. http://yadiermolinabaseballcards.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-group-break-is-being-held-by-another.html

      Delete