Thursday, July 9, 2015

Finally Off Hiatus

           Geez where do I start? Laziness, poor use of time, family matters. I don't know. I guess none of that hatters though because I am finally back.... With a revised me. I'll explain, don't worry.

            This feels so weird. It's been way too long. I have won contests, made trades, and all sorts of things I've never taken the time to post about. What a shame. I'm telling ya. I'll (hopefully) get to it though.

             Anyway enough with the nostalgic rambling. Revised me. Got to stay on task here. As I was away, I was still in the hobby, but in a different way. I gave myself a different perspective on how I collect and what I do. To get to the point, what I have decided to do now with my collection is focus on my rookie cards and my TTM's. Something that I have always loved the most out of collecting sports cards.

              Although you the reader don't get to view my TTM's visually (which I need to get fix at some point) that is a prevalent part of my collecting "lifestyle" so to speak. I have a massive binder dedicated to guys I have yet to send out to. And they are all cards of minor leaguers!

               Since this has become more relevant to my collecting style now, I would surely like to reach out to every minor leaguer I could. That calls for some desperate measures. That is one reason why I am cutting down on most of my Cardinals cards collecting and putting up a want list of minor league cards I need instead.

              Building upon that, I would continue to also look more in depth to my rookie card collection. It's a tough project I have going on here considering I've all but halted trying to set collect. The only product I've actually bought a pack of this year is Bowman. Yikes! I know.

              I'll have to rejuvenate the blog with some new life I suppose now that I've returned. Get a new picture at the top, update the good 'ole tabs. Man, it's nice to be back.

               And yeah that's about it. I haven't done too much more while I've been away. Card related that is. Sorry I don't have any pictures for you. Makes for a boring post. Sorry!

              I hope everybody has been soakin up to summer weather! I know I have. I'll be back tomorrow with a trade post of sorts so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you back! If you ever want to make another Zistle trade (I'm username "royals" on Zistle), feel free to propose something.
    -Josh D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back. I've been looking for a dumping ground of sorts for my unwanted and unloved Cardinals cards. Would you like to have them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I lost your address. If you'll send it to me I've got some more Cardinals cards for ya. My email is rmatlack3 at juno dot com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete