Saturday, July 1, 2017

Shutting Her Down, BUT WAIT!

The time has come for me to finally shut this blog down guys.


It is a sad day. I have enjoyed everyday I have had with every one of my readers since I was twelve. I will still be around, but not in the same way.


But it has to be done.


I do not have the money to keep purchasing cards like I used to and that means I really do not have much to talk about in this spectrum of the blogosphere


BUT....



My friend and I, Andrew, are starting a new blog that we will run together.


And we are very excited. As we have gotten older, Andrew and I have enjoyed visiting new ballparks in our area and getting autographs in person at these games.

Thus we are making a new blog called.....

Drum roll please....

Baseball Ballpark Breakdown


Check it out when you get the chance! Tell your friends, neighbors, even your cat! We will do reviews of ballparks we attend, and the players we meet and get autographs from.

It will be fun and I hope you choose to join us on the ride.

Anyways, I love you guys and everything this place has done for me, but it is time to move on. Peace out everybody. Superduperman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment