Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Contest Results!

           Ok everybody, I'm sorry it took so long, but I have been pretty busy. Anyways, what I did was
I just put everybody's name on a piece of paper and mixed them all up and drew the winning names from a hat. (with my eyes closed) So for example maybe I entered three times so I would put my name on 3 different pieces of paper and put it into the hat. Ok, then let's get onto the winners.

Our first winner is............BA Benny! Our second winner is...........daddyohoho! And last but not least will be..........Hackenbush.

Well, I hope everybody enjoyed the contest and winners please tell me which teams you would like! Well happy blogging everybody! :)

5 comments:

  1. wooo hooo - I typically do not win anything!!

    I would like the Tigers (if the Tigers are not available, then the Brewers).

    Thanks!!

    Daddyohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. BA benny on the awesome hot streak...how many contests have you aced, dude?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will grab the Angesl please.
    You aren't kidding Oscar (Stealing Home), I have been crazy lucky lately. I hope that luck translates in all the group breaks I have jumped in including here.

    ReplyDelete