Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Did You Know I'm Crazy!?!

                 Yep I am officially crazy. I bet you didn't know that because I am trying to get every rookie card made from the year 2010. Yes it is true. I will be showing you guys my progress in a tab I put above. I will be collecting rookies from baseball, basketball, football, and soccer. SOCCER??? Yeah I know pretty crazy, but I LOVE playing the game of soccer.

Now don't be surprised if I widen my rookie cards I need to get to 2009 for more of a challenge, but I haven't done that yet. I'm almost as crazy as $30 a week habit wait not that crazy, but this will be still a challenge, but I think I can do it.

And wait there is more!?! Yes, there is more. I will also be trying to get all the all-star rookie cups from
topps since 1999. Now if you may be able to help me look at the tab I make labeled Rookie Card Challenge and I will show you which rookies I need and which set they are from. If you have a rookie I need please email me at cardscrush99@yahoo.com or post any where on my blog and tell me which cards you have and maybe we can start a trade. Thanks everybody and happy blogging! :)

1 comment: