Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who's Ready For A Little Update?

           Yeah you heard me. I know I'm pretty bored with what is coming out right now. Next month will be great. We finally get something to be happy about. (well at least me) All I'm interested in right now is Triple Play and football and basketball releases that have just come out.

With that being said. Are you guys getting as sick as I am with all Topps is doing right now? I know with how slow my ttm's have been going right now I'm pretty bored. I just can't wait for update, I want some more rookies to collect. Just a little longer self just a little longer and then things will really start picking up again. Well I hope you guys have a great time blogging. See ya. :)

2 comments:

  1. I sent the guy who runs the Sportscard Blogroll a link to your blog. I didn't see that he had it listed, so maybe when you get listed on there, it'll help your page views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had Andrew listed but not you for some reason...??

    ReplyDelete