Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Any Takers?

            I've really been wanting to do a trade or two lately and haven't had any luck contacting anyone.
So, I'm you're a blogger and you have been really wanting to trade lately here is a little of what I have.



Just let me know what you guys think. All I know is I would love to get these cards off my hands for something different. If anyone wants any of them just post below and maybe we can get a trade started. Happy blogging, and have a great Friday. :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm interested in the martin jersey. what can i send in return?

    gcrlATcomcast.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess any cardinals autos/jerseys or anything from my want list or rookie challenge tabs.

      Delete
  2. Still definitely interested in the Beckett Jersey. I actually have a package ready to go for you whenever.

    ReplyDelete