Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Surprise TTM!

            It was yesterday when everything went right for once. After school I took the long perilous journey to the mailbox.
           When I finally arrived at the mailbox I opened it up and there it was! A TTM to much my surprise. I didn't know who it was, but when I opened it I was super excited that it came back.
            Ok enough with my silly stories here is the awesomeness I opened up.


1/1
DREW STUBBS
6/13-11/27


         Yes sir Drew Stubbs one of my favorite players in the MLB today. When I sent this I didn't think it would come back but, it was worth a shot. And high risk comes high reward. Yesssssss! I am so excited about this one.

        Well have a great time blogging everybody because I know I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment