Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Jackie Robinson The Movie!

     I'm surprised that nobody has talked about this yet. It looks super duper epic. Here I'll show the trailers if you haven't already seen the previews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlaUzQgRKPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9RHqdZDCF0

     If you didn't click on the links, shame on you. For the people who did click on the links, congratulations you just saw two super duper awesome movie trailers.

      This is an amazing tribute to the most courageous baseball player to play the game. I can't wait to go see this movie.

      And yet I'm the one excited. Think about all the Dodger fans out there in the blogoshpere. I can only imagine.

     Well, you'll know where I'll be on April 12. Watching an indescribably awesome movie.

 


Have a great time blogging everybody! :)

4 comments:

  1. I generally love baseball movies. This one in particular with its historical importance looks like it could another in a line of great baseball flicks. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched this trailer with my 5th grade class a few weeks or so. I can't remember how I tied it in to what we were talking about, but it was a fun reading lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh - you know what movie I'll be catching soon. :)

    ReplyDelete