Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Its Been Awhile

I know, I haven't posted in awhile, but with school finishing up it is never easy. I'll try a little harder to get some more posts in when I can.

Besides not posting I have been cranking out the TTM's and following my beloved St. Louis Cardinals. Adam Wainwright almost threw a no hitter. So did Shelby Miller. Pretty crazy now that I think about it. Back to back complete game one hit shutouts against the Colorado Rockies that have been struggling to say the least.

Not only are Wainwright and Miller doing a good job on the bump, but my man Lance Lynn is 5-1. I'm kind of feeling a 2012 season coming back for him. Hot start to the season and then the flame is off. I hope that's not the case because he's a monster.

Speaking of Lance Lynn, I picked up this in a pack the other day.



Oh yeah. This one would have been hard to get if I hadn't pulled it from that pack. Hopefully, there's more where that came from.

How are your collections doing? I know mine have kind of slowed since Bowman and whatever else is out there isn't what I'm really in to. I have a feeling that will grab a blaster or something of that sort to open of it, but I don't think I'll so much more that that.

Well, I hope everybody has a great time blogging! See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment