Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

My 1st Look At 2013 Bowman

Even though it's not too far off from last year's design. I like this year's Bowman...even with those silly crotch shots that I find very humorous.

When I started on my trip towards Wally World I was quite fascinated that coincidentally my best friend Andrew was already there without even letting me know he was going to be there.

So after a little bit of time I found my fellow colleague and we scurried on over to the card aisle. Coincidentally, there were two, just two, blasters of bowman waiting there for us.

After checking out and having to hunt down my mom numerous amounts of times, we found ourselves in the van.

On our way home we just couldn't wait any longer and we opened our boxes. Pack war style. Before you see what I got, you should check out what Andrew got here and comment telling if he or I won this fierce battle.

So without further or due here is what I pulled.


I hit gold. :)


Just 27? Just think 2 years ago people thought this kid was the best thing that happened to baseball.


Some internationals that are going to Tom to help him with his 2013 Bowman Frankenset.


Some shiny reprint thing that I don't care about.


Ooo. I like shiny!


I really like these, I just wish I would have gotten a Cardinal.

And there you have it. I did get some other Golds, but those are going to Tom. I also got those stupid Prospect Challenge code card things which I'll probably will just stick on Ebay sooner or later.

Lastly, I was really surprised on how many prospect cards the Yankees had. I didn't even know that the Yankees knew what the word prospect meant. I don't know it's probably just another gimmick from Topps, but who knows.

Well, stay happy everybody, and don't forget to have a great time blogging! :)

P.S. The Heredia, Lincecum, and Starling are all up for trade, so let me know if you're interested.

2 comments: