Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

A Few Awesome Trades!

Well, getting back from a very busy weekend over here at Fantastic Catch I have a lot of things to talk about.

First of all I had Indiana State Cup Playoffs to compete in and unfortunately we lost 4-1. This was soccer. And if you didn't know, I am a true soccer fan and try to watch as much as I can. Like Tuesday night, I'll be on the couch watching the United States Mens Soccer Team duke it out against Panama. Should be a fun one to watch with a lot on the line.

On the bright side of my loss, I got to do much more interesting things than just my soccer.

Like...open up trade packages.



Stud



Super Stud

These came from Tom. I promise I will get your cards out soon Tom. I had a very busy weekend.



The Cardinals are just the opposite of what the colors of these cards are. The Cardinals are red hot.



These Cardinals came courtesy of Napkin Doon. Thanks so much for these Napkin.

And lastly, some nifty cards from Mark.



Some very exquisite cards indeed.

Thank you all again for who traded me some Cardinals and I maybe I might be sending a package to you in the future.

Stay alert and have a great time blogging everybody! :)

1 comment: