Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fantastic Catch Card #4

Been a little while, but as it is I have been quite busy with school and extracurricular activities. As most of you know already today was the day the NFL kicks off for it's 2013 football season. And to celebrate I thought it would be appropriate to show a Fantastic Catch Card of a football player making a fantastic catch.

As some of you might already know, I am a fan of the Indianapolis Colts. So this card will be going out to my main man Reggie Wayne.




Very nice photography displayed in this picture. I can't tell you if he actually caught the ball, but with the way it appears it looks like he caught it.

One handed, stretched out is a very difficult way to catch a football. All I could say is if he caught that is "Wow".

Overall I give this catch an

A-

If I knew if he had caught it then yes this would be an A+ catch, but as it is we don't know.

Well wherever you are enjoy watching your football today and have a great time blogging! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment