Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

I Am Really Loving Me Some Bowman!

I know the group break. I am really sorry about that. I have had to put that on the back burner until the end of school. Again, I am really sorry. But let's not be so pessimistic, I pulled some impressive cards from this year's installment of Bowman.

Although I know there are some people who don't care very much for Bowman *cough cough Nick cough cough* I very much enjoy Bowman every year. Ever since my inception into the hobby with my best friend Andrew, it has always been a can't miss product. And this year I was not disappointed in any way shape or form.

So far, I have busted two blasters and here are the highlights.



Not a too shabby, but I forgot this guy has to make a scene.



I don't know what I would do without you Jose.

Although that was a solid box, I rolled the dice and bought another and boy was I glad I did.



Not a bad start.



Not you again.



Although it is a wretched Red Sox, these are gorgeous cards. Another plus is that they are numbered out of 99. Can't wait to get my hands on a Cardinals version.

 

*whistles* Now that is one heck of a way to end a box. Logan Vick is in Class A Advanced with the Carolina Mudcats, but he is struggling with a .176 AVG with 2 HR and 9 RBI. Either way this card is quite a pull for someone who has some of the worst luck.

Everything is up for trade except for one of those Abreu's. That one is going on the 'bay. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great time blogging! :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment