Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Who Doesn't Love Free Money?

Hey guys, I'm back! I am back to share with you a few ways to earn some free $$$. No, this isn't some spam thing that will kill your computer. I promise. These things are called Swagbucks.

Some of you may have already heard of these, but Swagbucks are credits you earn from doing various activities. Anywhere from taking surveys to watching videos. It's really easy too.

All I have done is downloaded the Swagbucks TV app and when I'm not using my phone, I run the videos. The best part is you don't even have to watch them.

I've just redeemed my credits the other day for a $25 Amazon gift card. Crazy I know.

If this is something you'd be interested in, click the link below and get an account set up. Tell them Superduperman99 sent you in the referral code.

Any questions just ask in the comments below?

Thanks for reading guys and hope this gives you a little helping hand this holiday season or helps you when you get a pack busting urge. God Bless and stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment