Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

When the Skies are Grey and You're Feeling Blue

Things are moving slow around here. Finals are approaching quickly and I am not looking forward to them.

Black Friday passed and I spent crap load of money in terms of my budget. I did get my boxes in from DA Card World, but that's for another post.

Yet, I feel like there this is this massive void in my life. No baseball and no soccer. Its almost like I hit a wall.

That's where baseball cards come into play.

So to keep myself busy and give myself some goals to strive for this winter, I have come to the conclusion of making a checklist.

So here we go: My Goals For This Winter Checklist

O Revamp the ole Blog

O Reconstruct Want List

O Sell/Trade Unwanted Cards

O Start a Group Break

O Make Some New Friends

O Have Fun

And since you guys struggled through all that, I thought I might reward you for your services with a sneak peek at what incredible card I got in my boxes. It has something a little to do with this guy.


Well I hope everybody enjoys their weekend, and I'll try to keep in touch. Thanks for reading and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment