Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

"O" What A Trade!

I recently took a trip to the mailbox and was surprised to see my package from Ryan of "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog in my mailbox.

He sent it extremely fast I'll have you know.

It also knocked off quite a few pesky wants off my want list.

Instead of talking about it let us cut right to the chase.


Captain Injury here completes my 2011 Bowman Team Set.


MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

2 big names knocked off the list. Only have like 5 more to look for for Tanaka. Thanks Topps. That Arencibia is very nice to get knocked off the list as well. He was a tough one to find.


The Cardinals 2013 1st Round Draft Pick, Marco Gonzales truly seemed like a wannabe Michael Wacha. The kid came up the same year he was drafted and definitely did not pan out the same as Wacha. I guess you can't hit the jack pot on every pick.


And it's always a good day when you get a new Yadier Molina.

Ryan thank you so much for the package and I will gets yours on the way as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading guys and I hope everybody finishes out the week and enjoys their weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment