Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

A couple weeks ago the Super Bowl happened, and if you hadn't been living under a rock then you'd probably know that the New England Patriots won......again.


Yet what you didn't know is that I also won.

Weird. I know.

For once Tom Brady and the Patriots actually helped me out.

I was the winner of this year's version of the Almost Easiest Super Bowl Contest in the World held by our very own Collector's Crack.


Anyways, Mark was super gracious and gave a very undeserving prize for guessing that the Patriots would win with the total points being like 26 or something like that. All I know is I won and that's super cool because I hardly win any contests.


So enough blabbling, let me reveal the prizes.


Reggie-Wayne-Indianapolis-Colts-2013-Topps-Ribbons-CAMO-TEAM-LOGO

2014-Topps-Prime-Zach-Mettenberger-Quad-3-Color-Patch-Auto-Rc


Wow....That surely has to be it. Right?


Wrong. It took an extended period of time to return my jaw back into its normal position. All I did was guess who was going to win the Super Bowl. I sure as heck wasn't expecting this.

Mark, thank you so much for the cards. I can't even express in words how appreciate it.

I hope everybody is staying warm with all that snow out there. I know I'm relishing it. No school baby!!!

Thanks for stopping by and drive safe! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't collect FB, but that Beckham card is sweet.

    IMHO, the Patriots didn't win the game the Seahawks lost it.

    Full disclosure, I'm a Giants fan.

    ReplyDelete