Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MAILDAY!!!!

Today I got a box from Ryan from O no another Orioles Blog.If you haven't gone to his blog go there right now at http://anotheroriolesblog.blogspot.com/ he is an awesome guy.Now for the time all of you have been waiting for the cards.What did I get?Well I am going to tell you right now.
He gave me the whole entire base set of 2011 Bowman Draft!I can't show you a picture because it is not easy making pictures for complete sets, but I can try.

Close enough.
Next,he gave me some set needs which you might be able to tell because I don't have as much stuff on my want list.
I saved the best for last so here we go.

Lance Lynn gold rookie card.Hooray another Lance Lynn in my collection.Thank you for all the cards Ryan.
Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I was actually able to build 2 sets (1 for me to keep) while I'm still working towards the chrome set.

    ReplyDelete