Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

TTM Successes #11 And #12

                 Well hello again everybody. As you can see I am going to show you guys some of the TTM's I've gotten back lately. So let's get to it shall we.

First off Mike Cameron. The newly retired Mike Cameron. I got 4 cards signed in 5 DAYS!!! That is like super duper fast.

And #12 is Ryan Church. He is supposedly looking for a team to play for, but I think he likes the time off to spend time with his family. Came in 15 days. Pretty fast in my case. Really nice autograph too. Thank you so much Mr.Church!

I must say these were great successes for me. If any of you guys would like to know these addresses just tell comment below or email me. Well everybody happy blogging! :)







                                         

1 comment: