Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Gobble Gobble Day Everybody!

            I know it's been a while, but I'm and am I thankful that I am. I am so thankful for you reader and bloggers that stick in there with me. School and soccer have been very demanding, but now that soccer is over until the spring I should have more time on my hands to post.

          I hope you're guys teams have picked up some decent players over this off-season so far. I know the Cardinals haven't. They've lost players. Ugh, they can be a mess sometimes, but I shouldn't be complaining because if I was a Marlins fan then I probably would have killed myself already. Even with all these changes I am thankful that my baseball team is still a very talented team.

          I am also thankful for food. I don't know about you guys, but that turkey that I ate sure hit the spot. I am so blessed to be able to have such awesome food through the year.

         Well, Happy Thanksgiving everybody and happy blogging as well! :)

                            

1 comment: