Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

A Card Show!?!

          Yes I actually went to a card show. And boy was I happy that I did. I haven't been to one in over a year!

          I know pretty crazy. Especially when it's practically in my own backyard. An hour away. That's not close for some of you, but it is for me.

         Well, I bet all of you are like what did you get. Hold your horses. I'll show you gosh.
  
         There were two vendors that I bought from. One had a Lance Lynn autographed picture, but I don't know why, but I just couldn't get myself to buy it. I know I should of but too late to do that now.
     
         But on to what I truthfully got from the card show.


        I bet you're going, "Why in the world did you buy this?" Well I'll tell you why. I got some cool stuff.

       No lie. I did get some decent cards. And for $30 I think I did pretty well. Also, little did I know I would get the whole set.

       Anyways, here is what I pulled. 1:1,180. Pretty crazy.


        I bet you have no clue who he is. I didn't either, but after a little time on wiki I read that he actually is in the big leagues still. Plays for the Giants for the time being.

       If anyone is interested I would surely be willing to trade this. Also I did pull this as well.


      Pretty sweet pull. If anybody is interested in this Weaver either let me know.

      Otherwise, I just got some cool Cardinals cards that I know Cubs fans will be happy I don't show today.
Not much more for me to say though than have a happy time blogging everybody! :)

3 comments:

  1. Getting a complete base set out of a box is always a cause for celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I don't have that set so I would have bought the box, too.

    ReplyDelete