Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fantastic Catch Card #2

        My 2nd installment of my fantastic catch series. Today we have a wonderful photo of Trayvon Robinson making an amazing catch robbing somebody's home run.



         4 innings into Trayvon's major league career, he makes a near impossible catch robbing Torii Hunter a home run. This was one truly fantastic catch and to get a photo had to be awesome for the photographer.

         Trayvon is now with the Orioles trying to prove he can make the roster coming out to Spring Training. I think if he makes another catch like this he surely will.

         With no doubt this one is binder worthy.

         Something that I would like to do with my fantastic catch series is add grades to how awesome the catches are. With being situational and outstanding here is my rating.

Catch Grade
B+


         Pretty amazing, but I just couldn't give it an A. I've seen better I've seen worse. It was good just not good enough for me. I have a feeling that will be really hard to get an A.

         Well, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of my fantastic catch series and don't forget, have a great time blogging! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment