Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Fantastic Catch Card #3

        I know I haven't posted shame on me. I have a bunch of soccer going on and school does not help one bit.

So I thought to get myself back into the groove of posting I'd do another fantastic catch card.

So off we go.

Today's participant in the fantastic catch series is Carlos Gomez.

I bet almost all of you have seen this card, but too bad you shall see it again.


Pretty sweet catch if you ask me, eyes closed and braced for impact.

Still none the less a decent catch. I've seen far better, but I have seen far worse.

I've already given my opinion, but what are your thoughts? 

I love to hear from you guys.

I conclude this post with giving Carlos a 

Catch Rating
C+

It's really not that good, but not an easy thing to do none the less. 

Hitting a wall while catching a baseball is not as easy as you think. 

For example, ask Jon Jay how it felt when he caught this one.


Had to hurt. Am I right? 

Well, I hope everybody has a safe week and I'll try to post a little more. Have a happy time blogging everybody! :)


1 comment:

  1. Where did the green border come from? Was that a chrome parallel (doesn't look like chrome). Looks good, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete