Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

TTM Success #19

I know I haven't showed you guys practically any of my TTM successes I get, so today is your lucky day because I am going to show you a very nice one that I received today.


Tyler Chatwood signed this card I had of him beautifully in 32 days. Not bad for being as busy as baseball players are these days.

What makes this success so special is that I shatters a drought of more than 2 weeks without getting a TTM return. I was devastated every day when I would go to the mailbox and nothing was waiting for me. But today is the day when my luck reversed.

So far this season Tyler Chatwood has put up some surprising numbers for being a starting pitcher for the Rockies. He has gone 4-2 with a 2.75 ERA and 38 strikeouts. Pretty darn good for being as young as he is.

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post. I will try to post about my TTM's from now on. I have gotten some pretty intriguing ones in the past.

Hope all of you had a great Monday and have a great time blogging! :)




1 comment: